Fries may refer to:
Food[change | change source]
- French fries, strips of deep-fried potato commonly referred to as "fries" in the USA
- Home fries, diced or sliced fried potatoes
- Lamb fries, lamb testicles eaten as food
Other uses[change | change source]
- Fries (surname), including list of people with the name
- Fries, Virginia
- Fries, a form of the verb "to fry": see frying
- Fast Rope Insertion Extraction System, or fast-roping, a technique for descending a thick rope
- Fries rearrangement a chemical reaction
- Frisian languages (Dutch: Fries), languages spoken in Friesland (Netherlands) and East Friesland (Germany)
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fries.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.