Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fry.|
Fry may mean:
- Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (when F.R.Y. is capitalized)
- Frying, a method of cooking in a pan or pot which may involve immersion in a fat
- French fried potatoes (French fries), potatoes cut into sticks and deep-fried
- Fry, recently-hatched fish which have absorbed their yolk sacs and can hunt and consume live food
- Philip J. Fry, a character from Futurama
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.