Giriraj Kishore (writer)
Kishore worked at different posts as an officer in the government, including as registrar of Kanpur University (Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University) and the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in a career spanning more than 30 years. He was formerly a member of the Sahitya Akademi working committee, and the Railway Board of GOI.
References[change | change source]
- "Writers hurt by Sahitya Akademi's silence on killings: Giriraj Kishore". The Economic Times. 8 October 2015. Retrieved 9 September 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Pratiyogita Darpan. 2007. Retrieved 9 September 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Gandhian writes to President for returning Padma Shri — Rediff.com India News". www.rediff.com. Retrieved 9 September 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Grapevines - IIT Kanpur" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2018-09-13. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- Padmashree Giriraj Kishore, Hindi Litterateur And Author Of 'Pahla Girmitia', Dies At 83 In Kanpur