Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gouda can mean:
- Gouda, Netherlands, a city in the Netherlands
- Gouda (cheese)
- Gouda (pottery)
- Gouda (slang)
- Gouda, South Africa, a town in the Western Cape Province of South Africa.
- Gouda was astate in India. It joined with Banga state when India became independent in 1947 to form the state of West Bengal.
- Emperor Go-Uda, emperor of Japan
- Kazundo Gouda, a character in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig.
Other pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.