Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gouda can mean:
- Gouda, Netherlands, a city in the Netherlands
- Gouda (cheese)
- Gouda (pottery)
- Gouda (slang)
- Gouda, South Africa, a town in the Western Cape Province of South Africa.
- Gouda was astate in India. It joined with Banga state when India became independent in 1947 to form the state of West Bengal.
- Emperor Go-Uda, emperor of Japan
- Kazundo Gouda, a character in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gouda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.