Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: grain.|
- Grain (measure), a mass of 64.79891 milligrams, 1/7,000th of an avoirdupois pound
- Film grain, the fineness of image resolution for photographic film
- Grain size, for particles of rock in geology
- Grain in metallurgy
- GRAIN - an international non-governmental organization for sustainable agriculture
- Isle of Grain in Kent, England, on which lies the village of Grain, Kent
- Grain, a solid propellant charge, roughly a hollow cylinder, sometimes textured, and possibly very large
- Granular synthesis, a method for digital musical instruments operating on the microsound time scale
- Wood grain, the alignment and texture of the wood fibres for woodworking
- Grain, a single crystal inside solid-state matter; see crystallite. Related to the obsolete "corn" as in corned beef
- "fine-grained" designates a more differentiated form of a technical or abstract system
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.