Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guilherme Castro Boulos
1982 (age 37–38)
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
|Political party||PSOL (since 2018)|
|Occupation||Social activist, professor and writer.|
|Known for||Homeless Workers' Movement|
Guilherme Castro Boulos (São Paulo, 1982) is a Brazilian politician, militant, professor and writer. He is a member of the National Coordination of Homeless Workers' Movement and is known as one of the main far-left leaders in Brazil.
References[change | change source]
- Robinson, Andy (January 5, 2016). "A Conversation With Guilherme Boulos, Leader of Brazil's Homeless Workers' Movement". thenation.com. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- Dip, Andréa (February 24, 2017). "O Psicanalista das Massas" (in Portuguese). Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- "Boulos e Bolsonaro: em que são diferentes o moralismo da extrema-esquerda e o moralismo da extrema-direita. Ou: O "demiurgo" e o "mito"". Blog Reinaldo Azevedo | RedeTV! (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2018-09-24.
- "Extrema-esquerda, liderada pelo invasor Boulos, articula novo partido | Rodrigo Constantino". Rodrigo Constantino (in Portuguese). 2017-06-23. Retrieved 2018-09-24.
- "PSOL articula Boulos para Presidência" (in Portuguese). October 18, 2017. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- Bezerra, Mirthyani (5 March 2018). "Líderes do PSOL veem aproximação com PT, mas negam "aval" de Lula a Boulos" (in Portuguese). Uol. Retrieved 5 March 2018.