Han may refer to:
Ethnic groups[change | change source]
- Han Chinese, or Han People (simplified Chinese: 汉人; traditional Chinese: 漢人)
Former states[change | change source]
- Han dynasty (漢/汉) (206 BC – 220 AD), a dynasty split into two eras, Western Han and Eastern Han
- Daehan Jaeguk or Korean Empire (Hangul: 대한제국; Hanja: 大韓帝國) (1897–1910), the last monarchial kingdom of Korea.
Languages[change | change source]
- Han Chinese language, or just Chinese
- Hangul (한글 Hangeul), the Korean alphabet
- Hanja (한자, 漢字), Han characters used for the Korean language
Other uses[change | change source]
- Khan (title), or Han (汗) in Chinese transliteration, originally Central Asian title for a sovereign or military ruler
- Han Solo, a character in the Star Wars franchise
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Han.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.