Sir Hans Leo Kornberg, FRS (14 January 1928 – 16 December 2019) was a German-born British-American biochemist. He was Sir William Dunn Professor of Biochemistry in the University of Cambridge from 1975 to 1995, and Master of Christ's College, Cambridge from 1982 to 1995. He was born in Herford, Germany.
References[change | change source]
- Kornberg, H. L. (2003). "Memoirs of a biochemical hod carrier". Journal of Biological Chemistry. 278 (12): 9993–10001. doi:10.1074/jbc.X200008200. PMID 12556462.
- The Academy of Europe (2015) Curriculum Vitae: Sir Hans Kornberg https://www.ae-info.org/attach/User/Kornberg_Hans/CV/SirHansKornberg%20CV.pdf
Other websites[change | change source]
- British Humanist Society Distinguished Supporters
- Jewish Year Book, 2005, p. 214: List of Jewish Fellows of the Royal Society
- Professor Sir Hans Kornberg FRS in Conversation with Sir James Baddiley FRS October 1990
- Current research interests (Boston University Biology Department)
- Sir Hans Kornberg (Boston University Biology Department)