Hari Bansha Acharya
|Other names||Hari Bahadur, Bhairey|
|Occupation||Actor, comedian, singer, writer|
|Website||Official site of MaHa|
Hari Bansha Acharya (Nepali: हरिवंश आचार्य; born November 12, 1957) also known by his character Haribahadur, is a Nepalese actor, comedian, singer and writer. He is one of the most successful and respected comedians in the Nepalese entertainment industry. He is known for his method acting. He and Madan Krishna Shrestha make up the comedy duo Maha Jodi. He is well known for being able to play different kinds of parts. He is also a professional writer and has written famous books called China Haraeko Manche and Hari Bahadur After the death of his first wife, he married his second wife, Ramila Pathak.
References[change | change source]
- "Things You Probably Didn't Know About Nepali Actor Hari Bansha Acharya".
- "Power of satire".[permanent dead link]
- "What to expect from Hari Bansha Acharya's 'Hari Bahadur'?".
- "Of smiles and laughter".
- "Hari Bansha's Cheena Harayeko Manchhe on Amazon".
- "The writer who makes you laugh". Archived from the original on 2018-06-25. Retrieved 2018-04-10.
- "Actor Hari Bansha Acharya remarries".[permanent dead link]