Harry Von der Horst
Harry Von der Horst (1850 or 1851, Baltimore, Maryland - 1905) was an American businessman. He was an executive in Major League Baseball and a former owner of the Baltimore Orioles and Brooklyn Superbas. He was one of the principal founders and owners of the old 19th century Baltimore Orioles. He eventually sold the team, but remained as the club secretary until his death in 1905.
References[change | change source]
- American Brewers' Review, Volume 19. Der Braumeister Publishing Company. 1905. p. 378.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Fred Lieb, Frederick G. Lieb (2005). The Baltimore Orioles. Southern Illinois University Press. ISBN 0809326191.
- Ned Hanlon biography mentioning Von der Horst
- Dodgers historical essay Archived 2011-05-17 at the Wayback Machine
- Burt Solomon (2000). Where They Ain't. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 0684859173.