Hary Gunarto (1954~ ) is a research scientist and professor emeritus at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU), Japan. He graduated from University of Wisconsin-Madison with MSc and Washington State University (WSU) with PhD degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering in 1988. After graduated, Gunarto worked as lecturer at WSU and then became faculty member at Gadjah Mada University (Indonesia) and later as faculty member at APU Univ. His specialties are in computer programming, digital media technology and digital preservation of UNESCO world heritage sites.
Books[change | change source]
- Introduction to C++.Net and C#.Net with Simple Data Processing, Andi Publisher, 2004.
- Introduction to Visual Basic.Net Programming. 
- Collected Computer Programming Problems in Visual C#.Net, Hary Gunarto. 
- Glossary of IT and Computer Terms: English-Indonesian-Malay, Tiara Wacana Publication, Yogyakarta, 2017.
- Parametric & Nonparametric Data Analysis for Social Research: IBM SPSS, Hary Gunarto, 2019. 
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Faculty member of APU.
- ↑ Hary Gunarto, Research Interests.
- ↑ Digital Preservation of Borobudur World Heritage and Cultural Treasures, Journal of Ritsumeikan Studies in Language and Culture, VOL 19, No 2, Kyoto, Nov. 2007, pp. 263-278.
- ↑ Borobudur’s Narrative Relief Wall UNESCO Seminar, Hary Gunarto, Jakarta, 2011.
- ↑ Gunarto, Hary (2006). Introduction to Visual Basic.Net Programming. Tech Publication, Singapore. ISBN 978-8183330794.
- ↑ Collected Computer Programming Problems in Visual C#.Net, Hary Gunarto, Tech Publication, Singapore, 2007.
- ↑ Glossary of IT and Computer Terms: English-Indonesian-Malay, Hary Gunarto, in National Library of Singapore
- ↑ Gunarto, Hary (2019). Parametric & Nonparametric Data Analysis for Social Research: IBM SPSS. LAP Academic Publishing. ISBN 978-6200118721.