|Genres||Modern dansband music|
History[change | change source]
The band released its debut album in 2005, receiving five "plus" when reviewed by Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. The band also won the Guldklaven award in 2006, in the category "Newcomer of the year".
In 2007 the band charted at Sverigetoppen for 24 weeks with the single "Varje liten droppe regn". The same year, bandmember Andreas Wistrand recorded the Christmas single "Du är det enda jag vill ha", written by Thomas G:son, Henrik Sethsson and Ulf Georgsson, together with Swedish singer Sandra Oxenryd.
The band participated at Dansbandskampen in 2008 and 2009, and in 2010, the band participated at Melodifestivalen together with MiSt, performing the song Come and Get Me Now, which was written by Mia Terngård and Stefan Lebert. However, the song was knocked out of contest.
Members[change | change source]
- Michael Mårtensson (vocals)
- Tommy Gustafsson (drums)
- Christian Lindholm (keyboards)
- Johan Elander (guitar)
Discography[change | change source]
- Highlights – 2005 – Album
- Vi lever om natten – 2008 – Album (Er records)
- Här är mitt liv – 2008
- The Best Part of Me – 2009 (KA Musik/Sweden Songs)
- Tills natten blir dag – 2012 (KA Musik/Sweden Songs)
- Limited edition Vol 1 – Album 2012
Svensktoppen songs[change | change source]
Svensktoppen test (failed to enter chart)[change | change source]
- Jag stannar inatt – 2005
References[change | change source]
- "Highlights får ny sångare" (in Swedish). Göteborgsposten. 16 July 2011. Retrieved 14 February 2015.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Highlights at Wikimedia Commons