Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Hindustan may relate to various aspects of three geographical areas:
- Indus Valley
- Indian subcontinent entirely (derived from the region of the Indus within the subcontinent)
- A region in the western subcontinent where the river Indus flows.
Hindustan can also refer to the following:
- Hindustan Motors, an Indian car manufacturer
- HMS Hindustan, one of the eight ships of the King Edward VII class battleships
- "Hindustan" (1918), a popular published song written and composed by Oliver G. Wallace and Harold Weeks
- Hindustan Times, a major Northern Indian English language daily newspaper
- HAL Airport (Hindustan Airport), the major airport of Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Hindustan, Indiana, United States, a small town just south of Martinsville, Indiana
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindustan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.