Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Hindustan may relate to various aspects of three geographical areas:
- Indian subcontinent
- A region in northern India, east and south of Yamuna river, between the Vindhya mountains and the Himalayas, where Hindi/Hindustani language is spoken
Hindustan can also refer to the following:
- Hindustan Motors, an Indian car manufacturer
- HMS Hindustan, one of the eight ships of the King Edward VII class battleships
- "Hindustan" (1918), a popular published song written and composed by Oliver G. Wallace and Harold Weeks
- Hindustan Times, a major Northern Indian English language daily newspaper
- HAL Airport (Hindustan Airport), the major airport of Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Hindustan, Indiana, United States, a small town just south of Martinsville, Indiana
Other pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.