(Redirected from His Serene Highness)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Serene Highness is a style of address used by several princely and noble families throughout present-day Europe. It has also been used historically. It ranks below Royal Highness and Imperial Highness.
Examples of usage[change | change source]
- Princes of the Blood at the French royal court of Versailles (such as His Serene Highness The Duke of Penthièvre)
- The present Prince of Monaco who is a son of Grace Kelly.
- Various German princely states prior to the country being unified in 1871.
- Various Russian princely families
- Her Serene Highness Princess Romanova-Krasinskaya
- Princes of Carignan