Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: homo and homo-.|
Homo may also refer to:
- ὅμο-, Greek prefix meaning "the same", opposite of "hetero-" (Greek ἕτερο- )
- Homo, Latin for "man", "human being"
- Homos, an alternate spelling for hummus or hommus, a Levantine Arab food dip or spread made from chickpeas
- Homo-, in chemistry, a prefix in trivial names indicating a homolog, a series of compounds with the same general formula,
- HOMO, in chemistry an acronym for Highest Occupied Molecular Orbital
- Homo, a colloquial abbreviation for homogenized milk (Canadian English)
- HomO, short name of the Swedish Ombudsman against Discrimination on Grounds of Sexual Orientation
- Homo (slang) an unacceptable abbreviation for "homosexual" (adjective or noun)
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.