Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: homo and homo-.|
Homo may also refer to:
- ὅμο-, Greek prefix meaning "the same", opposite of "hetero-" (Greek ἕτερο- )
- Homo, Latin for "man", "human being"
- Homos, an alternate spelling for hummus or hommus, a Levantine Arab food dip or spread made from chickpeas
- Homo-, in chemistry, a prefix in trivial names indicating a homolog, a series of compounds with the same general formula,
- HOMO, in chemistry an acronym for Highest Occupied Molecular Orbital
- Homo, a colloquial abbreviation for homogenized milk (Canadian English)
- HomO, short name of the Swedish Ombudsman against Discrimination on Grounds of Sexual Orientation
- Homo (slang) an unacceptable abbreviation for "homosexual" (adjective or noun)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.