Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: host.|
Host(s) may refer to:
- Presenter, a person who presents an event
- Host (album), a 1999 album by the band Paradise Lost
- Hosts (novel), a Repairman Jack novel by F. Paul Wilson
- Hosts (World of Darkness), antagonists from Werewolf: The Forsaken roleplaying game
- Rutan Host, a fictional extraterrestrial race from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
In science and engineering:
- Host (network), when in reference to computer networking, an application instance that provides services to its clients (or client computers).
- Host (biology), an organism that harbors a parasite, mutual partner, or commensal partner
- Host (psychology), the most important mental entity in someone who has Dissociative Identity Disorder
In other uses:
- Host (restaurant), a Maître d'
- Host station, a railway station on Melbourne's suburban rail network
- Host, Vis, a small island near Vis, Croatia
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.