Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: host.|
Host(s) may refer to:
- Presenter, a person who presents an event
- Host (album), a 1999 album by the band Paradise Lost
- Hosts (novel), a Repairman Jack novel by F. Paul Wilson
- Hosts (World of Darkness), antagonists from Werewolf: The Forsaken roleplaying game
- Rutan Host, a fictional extraterrestrial race from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
In science and engineering:
- Host (network), when in reference to computer networking, an application instance that provides services to its clients (or client computers).
- Host (biology), an organism that harbors a parasite, mutual partner, or commensal partner
- Host (psychology), the most important mental entity in someone who has Dissociative Identity Disorder
In other uses:
- Host (restaurant), a Maître d'
- Host station, a railway station on Melbourne's suburban rail network
- Host, Vis, a small island near Vis, Croatia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Host.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.