|Prime Minister of Armenia|
13 April 2014 – 8 September 2016
|Preceded by||Tigran Sargsyan|
|Succeeded by||Karen Karapetyan|
|Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia|
September 2008 – November 2011
|Preceded by||Hrayr Karapetyan|
|Succeeded by||Samvel Nikoyan|
|Minister of Territorial Administration|
|Succeeded by||Armen Gevorgyan|
|Born||24 January 1958|
|Political party||Republican Party|
Hovik A. Abrahamyan (born 24 January 1958) is an Armenian politician. He was the Prime Minister of Armenia from 13 April 2014 to 8 September 2016. He is a member of the National Assembly of Armenia from the Republican Party. Before he was the speaker of the National Assembly.
Hovik Abrahamyan was born on 24 January 1958 in Mkhchyan village, Ararat Marz of Armenia. He is married and has three children and five grandchildren.
Abrahamyan graduated from the Armenian State University of Economics.
On November 21, 2011 Hovik Abrahamyan resigned as the Speaker. Samvel Nikoyan was then elected as the Speaker.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Official Page of the Member of Parliament. Retrieved on 10 January 2012.
- ↑ Note from the Ukrainian Prliament
- ↑ "Note from the Swiss Prliament". Archived from the original on 2013-09-27. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- ↑ "Vitae from the Republican Party Pages (in Armenian)". Archived from the original on 2011-12-24. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- ↑ News from Armenian Cyprus Diaspora Archived 2013-07-30 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved on 10 January 2012.