|Prime Minister of Armenia|
13 April 2014 – 8 September 2016
|Preceded by||Tigran Sargsyan|
|Succeeded by||Karen Karapetyan|
|Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia|
September 2008 – November 2011
|Preceded by||Hrayr Karapetyan|
|Succeeded by||Samvel Nikoyan|
|Minister of Territorial Administration|
|Succeeded by||Armen Gevorgyan|
|Born||24 January 1958|
|Political party||Republican Party|
Hovik A. Abrahamyan (born 24 January 1958) is an Armenian politician. He was the Prime Minister of Armenia from 13 April 2014 to 8 September 2016. He is a member of the National Assembly of Armenia from the Republican Party. Before he was the speaker of the National Assembly.
References[change | change source]
- Official Page of the Member of Parliament. Retrieved on 10 January 2012.
- Note from the Ukrainian Prliament
- "Note from the Swiss Prliament". Archived from the original on 2013-09-27. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- "Vitae from the Republican Party Pages (in Armenian)". Archived from the original on 2011-12-24. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- News from Armenian Cyprus Diaspora Archived 2013-07-30 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved on 10 January 2012.