Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: hub.|
Technology[change | change source]
- Ethernet hub, connects all the cables in a Local Area Network
- Port multiplier, a component in Serial ATA
- USB hub, allows connecting to many devices to a single USB port
Transport[change | change source]
- Transport hub or transport interchange is a station which allows to switch between different lines in the transport network.
- Airline hub, an airport used by an airline as a transfer point
Places[change | change source]
- Hub Tehsil, a tehsil in Pakistan
- Hub, Balochistan, the capital of the tehsil
- Hub River, a river in Pakistan
Others[change | change source]
- In video games, a hub is a special Level which connects to many other levels.
- The Hub (TV channel), a television network in the United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.