From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: hub.|
Technology[change | change source]
- Ethernet hub, connects all the cables in a Local Area Network
- Port multiplier, a component in Serial ATA
- USB hub, allows connecting to many devices to a single USB port
Transport[change | change source]
- Transport hub or transport interchange is a station which allows to switch between different lines in the transport network.
- Airline hub, an airport used by an airline as a transfer point
Places[change | change source]
- Hub Tehsil, a tehsil in Pakistan
- Hub, Balochistan, the capital of the tehsil
- Hub River, a river in Pakistan
Others[change | change source]
- In video games, a hub is a special Level which connects to many other levels.
- The Hub (TV channel), a television network in the United states
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.