ID or its variants may refer to:
- Identity document, a document used to verify a person's identity
Places[change | change source]
- Idaho, US (postal abbreviation ID)
- Indonesia, ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code "ID"
- Indonesian language, ISO 639-1 language code "ID"
Business[change | change source]
- Batik Air (IATA airline code ID), an airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- id Software, an American video game developer
Science and technology[change | change source]
- Infectious disease
- Intellectual disability, a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder
- .id, the Internet Top Level Domain code for Indonesia
- id, the generic object datatype in the Objective-C programming language
- Interior design
- Id, one of the Id, ego and super-ego psychic apparatus
Other uses[change | change source]
- Indonesian language (ISO 639-1 code "id")
- Intelligent design, a pseudoscientific argument for the existence of God
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.