Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inspiration may mean:
- Artistic inspiration, sudden creativity in artistic production
- Revelation, an uncovering or disclosure of something hidden via communication from the divine
- Biblical inspiration, the doctrine in Judeo-Christian theology concerned with the divine origin of the Bible
- Inhalation, the movement of air into the lungs
- Inspiration Software, a developer and publisher of visual learning software
- Inspiration (computer program), a visual learning software tool published by Inspiration Software
- BT Inspiration, a telephone switchboard
- Inspiration CCR, a make of scuba diving rebreather
- "Inspire (Ayumi Hamasaki song)," released in 2004
- Inspiration (Elkie Brooks album), released in 1989
- Inspiration (Yngwie J. Malmsteen album), released in 1996
- Inspiration (Aziza Mustafa Zadeh album), released in 2000
- Inspiration (William Hung album), released in 2004
- Inspiration (Shinhwa album), released in 2006
- Inspiration (movie), a 1915 movie starring Audrey Munson
Other pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inspiration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Inspiration comes from life experiences, feelings, dreams, and thoughts. Inspiration is what makes great things happen.