Investigator may refer to:
- Clinical investigator, an investigator involved in a medical clinical trial
- Detective, a person who investigates crimes, can be a rank and job in a police department, state or federal employee, or a civilian called a private detective
- Investigator Strait, a body of water lying between Yorke Peninsula, on the Australian mainland, and Kangaroo Island in South Australia
- New investigator, a designation for less experienced researchers
- Principal investigator, the lead scientist for a particular well-defined science project
- Private investigator (P.I.), a person who does not work for the police or government, but who undertakes investigations as a subcontractor
- UN Special Investigator, a United Nations appointee, charged with investigations or auditing in a specific matter
- Ghosthunter, one of other paranormal investigators
- See also
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Investigator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.