Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Died||June 16, 2016 (aged 88)|
|Education||M.D. University of Wisconsin|
Irving Moskowitz (January 11, 1928 – June 16, 2016) was an American physician, businessman and philanthropist. His philanthropy, in part, helped create a Jewish majority in Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem.
References[change | change source]
- "Jewish philanthropist Dr. Irving Moskowitz passes away". Arutz Sheva. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Moskowitz Foundation Home Page
- Irving Moskowitz Home Page
- Irving I Moskowitz Foundation on GuideStar
- The Moskowitz Prize for Zionism