|Senior Advisor to the President|
March 29, 2017 – January 20, 2021
|Preceded by||Brian Deese|
|Succeeded by||Mike Donilon|
Ivana Marie Trump
October 30, 1981
New York City, New York, U.S.
Jared Kushner (m. 2009)
|Relatives||See Trump family|
Karlie Kloss (sister-in-law)
University of Pennsylvania (BSc)
Ivana Marie "Ivanka" Trump (//), also known as Yael Kushner (Hebrew: יָעֵל, lit. ibex; born October 30, 1981), is an American businesswoman, writer, heiress, and former model. Trump was Assistant to the President from March 29, 2017 to January 20, 2021. She is the daughter of former U.S President Donald Trump and Czech model Ivana Trump. She works at The Trump Organization with the company's real estate and hotel management. She also has several other business deals.
Personal life[change | change source]
In January 2017, it was said that Trump and her husband were buying and moving into a family home in the Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, DC. Federal forms released in 2017 say that Trump and her husband may have assets upwards of $740 million.
References[change | change source]
- "Ivanka Trump Gives Birth to Third Jewish Baby". the algemeiner. Brooklyn, NY. March 28, 2016. Archived from the original on November 16, 2018. Retrieved June 14, 2019.
- "Introducing the Ivanka". New York Times. 27 December 2007. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Ivanka Trump Marries Jared Kushner in Lavish Ceremony". People.com. October 25, 2009. Retrieved December 5, 2013.
- Messer, Lesley (July 17, 2009). "Ivanka Trump Converts to Judaism for Fiancé". People. Archived from the original on April 20, 2010. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- Kashino, Marisa (January 3, 2017). "Ivanka Trump Will Move into a House in Kalorama". Washingtonian. Archived from the original on January 4, 2017.
- Hallemann, Caroline, "Here's What Jared and Ivanka Are Really Worth" Archived April 10, 2017, at the Wayback Machine, Town and Country Magazine, April 1, 2017.
- Rayner, Polly (May 14, 1989). "Ivana Trump Now Fashions Herself As Plaza's Innkeeper". The Morning Call. Archived from the original on August 4, 2016. Retrieved August 11, 2016.
- Ivanka Trump [@IvankaTrump] (July 22, 2010). "I speak Czech poorly...I seem to only know the curse words! @DonaldJTrumpJr is fluent though!RT@mr_bermudez @IvankaTrump do you speak czech?" (Tweet). Archived from the original on September 17, 2016. Retrieved September 29, 2016 – via Twitter.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Media related to Ivanka Trump at Wikimedia Commons