Jesse James (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jesse James (1847-1882) was an American outlaw.
Other people named Jesse James:
- Jesse James (actor) (born 1989), American actor
- Jesse G. James (born 1969), motorcycle builder
- Jesse James Burke, son of mobster James Burke
- Jesse James Hollywood (born 1979), criminal
- Brian Gerard James (born 1969), professional wrestling stagename of Jesse James
Jesse James can also mean:
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jesse James.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.