Jind State was a Sikh princely state in Punjab. It was founded in 1763 by Gajpat Singh of Jind (1738-1789).
- Raja Gajpat Singh (r.1763-1789)
- Raja Bhag Singh (r.1789-1819)
- Prince Pratap Singh Revolts and Takes power (r.1814-1816)
- Raja Fateh Singh (r.1819-1822)
- Raja Sangat Singh (r.1822-1834)
- A vacancy of three years (1834-1837)
- Raja Sarup Singh (r.1837-1864)
- Raja Raghbir Singh (r.1864-1887)
- Raja Ranbir Singh (r.1887-1948)
- Raja Rajbir Singh (r.1948-1959)
- Jind Royal Family signed the Instrument of Accession to the Dominion of India. (1947-1948).
Hinduism and Islam were the main religions of the State. The Sikhs dominated the northern areas of Jind State.