|Birth name||Kensuke Shinzaki|
|Born||December 2, 1966|
Tokushima, Tokushima, Japan
|Professional wrestling career|
Mr. Nihon Kamikaze
|Billed height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Billed from||Japan (as Hakushi)|
|Trained by||Gran Hamada|
|Debut||November 19, 1992|
Career[change | change source]
He started in Gran Hamada's Universal Lucha Libre promotion where he competed under the name Mongolian Yuga.
During a match against Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw, Bradshaw hit Hakushi with a branding iron after Bradshaw defeated him and Hakushi had been so humiliated by the branding that he (kayfabe) left the WWF.
After he left the WWF, he competed in a tag team match at Extreme Championship Wrestling's 1998 ECW Heat Wave with Hayabusa for the ECW World Tag Team Championships against Rob Van Dam and Sabu.
Championships[change | change source]
- All Japan Pro Wrestling
- AJPW All Asia Tag Team Championship (one time) (with Hayabusa)
- Michinoku Pro Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- He was ranked #209 of the 500 best singles wrestlers by PWI during the "PWI Years" in 2003.
References[change | change source]
- "Hakushi". WWE.com. WWE. Retrieved March 12, 2016.
- Shields, Brian; Sullivan, Kevin (2009). WWE Encyclopedia. DK. p. 120. ISBN 978-0-7566-4190-0.
- "Hakushi bio". WWE. Retrieved 2013-12-27.
- "Sabu and Rob Van Dam vs. Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki: Heat Wave 1998 - ECW Tag Team Championship Match". WWE. Retrieved 2013-12-27.
- "Luchador japonés necesita ayuda tras el terremoto en esa región". SuperLuchas Magazine. Retrieved 2013-07-22.