Judgment Day (2007)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Judgment Day (2007)|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||May 20, 2007|
|City||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Judgment Day chronology|
Judgment Day (2007) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view show made by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It was held on May 20, 2007 at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. It was the ninth Judgment Day event held by the WWE.
Matches[change | change source]
|Sunday Night Heat||Kane defeated William Regal (with Dave Taylor)||Singles match||N/A|
|1||Ric Flair defeated Carlito by submission||Singles match||15:34|
|2||Bobby Lashley defeated Team McMahon (Vince McMahon (c), Shane McMahon, and Umaga)||Handicap match for the ECW World Championship||1:13|
|3||CM Punk defeated Elijah Burke||Singles match||16:50|
|4||Randy Orton defeated Shawn Michaels by knockout||Singles match||4:32|
|5||The Hardys (Matt and Jeff) (c) defeated Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch||Tag team match for the World Tag Team Championship||15:02|
|6||Edge (c) defeated Batista||Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship||10:37|
|7||Montel Vontavious Porter defeated Chris Benoit (c) 2–0||Two out of three falls match for the WWE United States Championship||12:46|
|8||John Cena (c) defeated The Great Khali by submission||Singles match for the WWE Championship||8:15|
|(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match|
References[change | change source]
- "Ric Flair def. Carlito". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday/2007/matches/4124402211. Retrieved 2013-11-3.
- "Bobby Lashley def. ECW World Champion Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Umaga (3-on-1 Handicap Match)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday/2007/matches/41244021. Retrieved 2013-11-3.
- "CM Punk def. Elijah Burke". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday/2007/matches/41244022. Retrieved 2013-11-3.
- "Randy Orton def. Shawn Michaels". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday/2007/matches/412440221. Retrieved 2013-11-3.
- "World Tag Team Champions The Hardys def. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday/2007/matches/41244022111. Retrieved 2013-11-3.
- "World Heavyweight Champion Edge def. Batista". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday/2007/matches/41244024. Retrieved 2013-11-3.
- "MVP def. United States Champion Chris Benoit (2-out-of-3 Falls Match; new champion)". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday/2007/matches/41244023. Retrieved 2013-11-3.
- "WWE Champion John Cena def. The Great Khali". WWE. http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday/2007/matches/4124402. Retrieved 2013-11-3.
Other websites[change | change source]