Judgment Day (2008)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Judgment Day (2008)|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||May 18, 2008|
|Judgment Day chronology|
Judgment Day (2008) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view show made by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It was held on May 18, 2008 at the Qwest Center in Omaha, Nebraska. It was the tenth Judgment Day event held by the WWE.
Matches[change | change source]
|Dark||Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes (c) defeated Santino Marella and Carlito||Tag team match for the World Tag Team Championship||N/A|
|1||John Cena defeated John "Bradshaw" Layfield||Singles match||15:03|
|2||John Morrison and The Miz (c) defeated Kane and CM Punk||Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship||7:12|
|3||Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Jericho||Singles match||15:56|
|4||Mickie James (c) defeated Beth Phoenix and Melina||Triple Threat match for the WWE Women's Championship||4:41|
|5||The Undertaker defeated Edge by countout||Singles match for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship||16:15|
|6||Jeff Hardy defeated Montel Vontavious Porter||Singles match||9:42|
|7||Triple H (c) defeated Randy Orton||Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship||21:11|
|(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match|
References[change | change source]
- "John Cena def. JBL". WWE. Retrieved November 3, 2013.
- "WWE Tag Team Champions The Miz & John Morrison def. ECW Champion Kane & CM Punk". WWE. Retrieved November 3, 2013.
- "Shawn Michaels def. Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho". WWE. Retrieved November 3, 2013.
- "Women's Champion Mickie James def. Beth Phoenix & Melina (Triple Threat Match)". WWE. Retrieved November 3, 2013.
- "Undertaker def. Edge (World Heavyweight Championship Match)". WWE. Retrieved November 3, 2013.
- "Jeff Hardy def. MVP". WWE. Retrieved November 3, 2013.
- "WWE Champion Triple H def. Randy Orton (Steel Cage Match)". WWE. Retrieved November 3, 2013.