In 2000, Jung was part of the Korean national junior team competed at the World Junior Championships in Guangzhou, China, and Asian Junior Championships in Kyoto, Japan. In Guangzhou, he won the mixed team bronze after his team lose 2–3 to China, and in Kyoto, he won the boys'doubles silver and boys' team bronze.
References[change | change source]
- "China Beat South Korea for World Junior Team Title". People's Daily. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "中国囊括亚洲青年羽毛球锦标赛七项冠军" (in Chinese). Sina Sports. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Indian badminton fraternity mourns death of former World No 1 Jung Jaesung - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- "Olympic medalist, badminton player Jung Jae Sung passes away at age 36 | allkpop.com/buzz". allkpop. Archived from the original on 2018-03-09. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- "Two-time All England winner Jung Jae Sung taken by a heart attack at 35". www.badzine.net. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
Other websites[change | change source]