Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Keeping Up with the Kardashians is an American reality television series that airs on E!. It started on October 14, 2007. It is about the personal and professional lives of the Kardashian and Jenner families. It focuses on sisters Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian, as well as their brother Rob Kardashian, their mother Kris Jenner, their stepfather Caitlyn Jenner, their half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick. It has aired for eight seasons. It aired its 100th episode on August 11, 2013.
The show has gotten good reviews from critics. However, it is often criticized for using the "famous for being famous" concept, where a celebrity becomes famous for no identifiable reason. It has also been criticized for making up most of its storyline. The show has had four spin-offs: Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Khloé & Lamar and Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons.
On September 8, 2020, the family announced the show will end in 2021, after 20 seasons. The show ended on June 20, 2021.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "E! Renews 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'". Buddytv.com. November 13, 2007. Archived from the original on April 7, 2010. Retrieved December 26, 2013.
- ↑ "Breaking News — Development Update: Tuesday, April 21". theFutonCritic.com.
- ↑ "Look Out, New York: Here Comes E!'s New Kardashian Show". eOnline.com.
- ↑ White, Peter; White, Peter (2020-09-08). "'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' To End In 2021 With Season 20". Deadline. Retrieved 2022-04-11.
- ↑ "Video: E!'s "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" Mid-Season Supertease Available Now! | TheFutonCritic.com". www.thefutoncritic.com. Retrieved 2022-04-11.
Other websites[change | change source]
- 2007 American television series debuts
- 2021 American television series endings
- 2000s American reality television series
- 2000s LGBT television series
- 2010s American reality television series
- 2010s LGBT television series
- 2020s LGBT television series
- American LGBT television programs
- Kardashian family
- Television series about siblings
- Television series set in Los Angeles
- English-language television programs