Kardashian in 2018
Kimberly Noel Kardashian
October 21, 1980
|Residence||Hidden Hills, California, U.S.|
|Net worth||$350 million (July 2018)|
|Television||Keeping Up with the Kardashians|
Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian West (born October 21, 1980) is an American socialite. She started her career as a model. She is one of three daughters of Robert Kardashian. Their family has a reality television series named Keeping up with the Kardashians. Kim and her sister Kourtney Kardashian have their own spin-off Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
Kardashian first got media attention because of her close friendship with Paris Hilton. She became better known after appearing in a sex tape. Kim is most popular for her role in the TV series "Keeping Up With The Kardashians". Kim married Damon Thomas in 2000, They divorced in 2004. She then married Kris Humphries in August 2011. Humphries is an NBA player on the New Jersey Nets. After 72 days of marriage, she filed for a divorce on October 31, 2011, because of differences.
She became engaged to Kanye West in 2013. The couple lives in Calabasas, California. They have four children: daughter North West (b. 2013), son Saint West (b. 2015), daughter Chicago West (b. 2018), and son Psalm West (b. 2019).
Kardashian is a Democrat. She attended the 2012 Democratic National Convention in support of President Obama's re-election. She also supports Armenian political issues such as the proclamation of the Christian Genocide of 1914.
In 2018, Kardashian met with President Donald Trump and helped bring forth the release from prison of Alice Marie Johnson, who was given a life prison sentence for nonviolent drug charges. She is studying to become a lawyer and hopes to sit for the bar exam in the year 2022.
References[change | change source]
- "Kim Kardashian West | Forbes Profile". Forbes. Retrieved February 19, 2019.
- "'Bound 2': Kanye, Kim, and the apocalypse of love". EW.com.
- "Kim Kardashian bares all in yet another nude selfie". www.news.com.au.
- Tran, Vivyan (September 7, 2012). "Celebrities spotted at the Democratic National Convention". Politico.
- Baker, Peter (2018-06-06). "Alice Marie Johnson Is Granted Clemency by Trump After Push by Kim Kardashian West". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-11-10.
- Zaretsky, Staci. "Kim Kardashian Spends Labor Day Studying For Law School". Above the Law. Retrieved 2019-11-10.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kim Kardashian.|