Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is the second game in the Kingdom Hearts series, and was released in Japan on November 11, 2004 and in North America on December 7, 2004. It was made for Game Boy Advance.
Story[change | change source]
The game begins with Sora, Donald and Goofy arrving in Castle Oblivion, where they visit recreations of the worlds they visited before. Each world is on a different floor, and as they move to higher floors, they lose their memories. They are replaced by new ones. When Sora forgets Kairi, she is replaced in his memory by a girl named Naminé. Sora encounters a group called Organization XIII. The group built Castle Oblivion to erase Sora's memories and trick him into joining them. In the end, Naminé tells Sora she erased his memories, and gives him the choice to keep his new memories or have his old ones restored. If his memory is fixed, he will forget everything that happened in Castle Oblivion. He chooses to get his old memories back and tells Naminé he could never forget her. His story ends with him being put to sleep, because it will take Naminé one year to restore his memories. After completing Sora's story, the player can play as Riku, who travels through Castle Oblivion's basement levels. Riku encounrters other members like Sora. Riku recalls what he did about Sora and resists Ansem's power.
Re:Chain of Memories[change | change source]
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories is a reissue of the game made for the PlayStation 2. It has added cutscenes and battles that were not in the Game Boy version of Chain of Memories. It was released together with Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + in Japan on March 29, 2007, and was released as a standalone title in North America on December 2, 2008.
References[change | change source]
- "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories". IGN. Retrieved 2007-09-04.
- "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Info". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2007-05-24.
- "Square Enix Announces Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories for North America". Square Enix. 2008-09-19. Retrieved 2008-09-19.
- "Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories Heads to Retailers Today". IGN. 2008-12-02. Retrieved 2008-12-10.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories|
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - Square Enix's North American official website
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - Square Enix's North American official website
- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ - Square Enix's Japanese Final Mix+ official website
- Official TOKYOPOP Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories North American manga site Archived 2009-01-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories on IMDb