Jump to navigation Jump to search
The company logo
|Traded as||TYO: 9684|
Books & magazines (Japan only)
|When it was created||
September 22, 1975 (Enix)|
September 1986 (Square Co.)
April 1, 2003 (as Square Enix)
October 1, 2008 (as Square Enix Holdings)
|Headquarters||Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan|
(President and CEO)
(CEO, Square Enix Europe
President and CEO, Square Enix, Inc.)
Life Is Strange
|Money earned||¥127,896 million (April 1, 2011 - March 31, 2012)|
(April 1, 2011 - March 31, 2012)
(as of March 31, 2014)
Square Enix Group|
Square Enix Europe
Shinra Technologies, Inc.
Square Enix is famous for its role-playing games. This includes the Final Fantasy series, the Dragon Quest series and the Kingdom Hearts series.They are one of the biggest videogame companies in the world.
References[change | change source]
- "History". Square Enix Holdings. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "New Square Enix president promises a review of the company". Gamespot. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "Consolidated Financial Results (April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012)" (PDF). Square Enix Holdings. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "Corporate Profile". Square Enix Holdings. Retrieved 2014-10-26.
- "Corporate Strategy Meeting (Eidos Integration)" (PDF). Square Enix Holdings. Retrieved 2014-10-26.