|Type||Public (NYSE: KKD)|
|When it was created||1937|
|Headquarters||Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States|
|Money earned||362 million USD (2011)|
|Net income||7.6 million USD (2011)|
Puerto Rico[change | change source]
Texas[change | change source]
Canada[change | change source]
The 18 stores that opened in Canada were reduced to four. Two of them are in Quebec while the other two stores are in Mississauga, Ontario and Delta, British Columbia. A small seasonal shop was recently opened in Wasaga Beach, Ontario. The Wasaga Beach receives its doughnuts from the Mississauga shop every morning. Another small store recently opened on November 3, 2010 in Toronto at Bathurst and Harbord Streets in the city's Harbord Village neighborhood. This store got shipments from the Mississauga store. Krispy Kreme's Canadian assets were put up for sale in 2005 seven weeks after the U.S.-based doughnut company had the firm that owns the stores in Canada placed under bankruptcy protection.
Japan[change | change source]
In Japan, over 27 shops of Krispy Kreme doughnuts opened around the country.
References[change | change source]
- "Company Profile for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc (KKD)". Retrieved 2008-10-03.
- "Krispy Kreme's Entire Menu: Zero Grams Trans Fat". Reuters. 2008-01-07. https://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS120625+07-Jan-2008+PRN20080107/.
- "Bristol's Krispy Kreme sells 19,000 doughnuts a day". Evening Post. August 14, 2010. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- Krispy Kreme Arrives in Puerto Rico
- Krispy Kreme arrives in Dorado
- Krispy Kreme Wasaga Beach Job in Job Bank.gc.ca
- "Krispy Kreme undergoes facelift". CBC News. 2010-11-18. http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2010/11/18/krispy-kreme-comeback-canada.html. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "Krispy Kreme's Canadian assets for sale". CBC News. 2005-06-10. http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2005/06/10/krispykreme-050610.html.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts | クリスピー・クリーム・ドーナツ | 店舗情報