Legally Blonde is a 2001 American comedy movie based on a novel with the same name. Legally Blonde stars Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Coolidge and was released on July 13, 2001. The movie got a lot of good reviews and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture: Musical or Comedy and is 29th on Bravo's 2007 list of "100 Funniest Movies". For her performance, Reese Witherspoon was nominated for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy and the 2002 MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance. The movie also made a lot of money at the box office (a lot of people went to see the movie), and it made almost $142 million worldwide (the budget was $18 million). The movie was later followed by two sequels and a stage play with the same name. It is set in Southern California and Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Related pages[change | change source]
- Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde (2003) — The sequel to the movie.
- Legally Blonde: The Musical (2007) — The musical based on the movie.
- Legally Blondes (2009) — The spin-off to the movie.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Legally Blonde|
- Official website
- Legally Blonde on IMDb
- Legally Blonde at AllMovie
- Legally Blonde at Rotten Tomatoes
- Legally Blonde at Box Office Mojo