Li could mean:
- The Chinese word for plum, a very popular surname in China
- An alternate romanisation of the Japanese word for plum, ri, which originates from the above word in Chinese. It can also be pronounced as sumomo.
- An ethnic group of China, Hlai, which is known as Li among Han Chinese.
- The chemical symbol for lithium.
- Li (unit) (里), a Chinese unit of length, often used when talking about distance.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Li.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.