Life After People
|Life After People|
|Created by||David de Vries|
|Narrated by||James Lurie|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||20 (as of March 16, 2010) (list of episodes)|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original release||January 21, 2008 –|
March 16, 2010
Life After People was a television show about how would the World look like when all humans disappeared. They show what will happen to the environment, to cities, houses, landmarks, and skyscrapers. The show aired from January 21, 2008 through March 16, 2010. The show was aired in the History Channel.
The show showed what would happen to the Statue of Liberty, the Egyptian pyramids, the Empire State Building, the Willis Tower, the Astrodome, the Space Needle, the Eiffel Tower, the Burj Khalifa, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Gateway Arch, Taipei 101, the USS Constitution, the White House, the Hoover Dam, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Grant's Tomb, the John Hancock Center, Wrigley Field, Big Ben, 30 St Mary Axe, the Lincoln Memorial, the Chrysler Building, the Washington Monument, Monticello, the United States Capitol, the Library of Congress, St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel.
References[change | change source]
- "Shows A-Z - life after people on history". thefutoncritic.com. Retrieved March 27, 2011.
- "Life After People — History.com TV Episodes, Schedule, & Video". History.com. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
- Tucker, Neely (March 8, 2008). "Depopulation Boom". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved August 3, 2010.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website
- Official website of production company
- Australian website Archived 2008-05-29 at the Wayback Machine