Jump to navigation Jump to search
Limburg might mean:
Duchies, and former countries[change | change source]
- the Duchy of Limburg (which was later split into the provinces below)
Provinces[change | change source]
- Limburg (Netherlands), a province of the Netherlands
- Limburg (Belgium), a province of Belgium
- Limburger cheese is made in both regions
Cities[change | change source]
- The city of Limbourg in Belgium (also known as Limburg an der Weser)
- The city of Limburg an der Lahn in Germany
People[change | change source]
- the Limbourg brothers, famous Renaissance painters
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.