Jump to navigation Jump to search
Limburg might mean:
Duchies, and former countries[change | change source]
- the Duchy of Limburg (which was later split into the provinces below)
Provinces[change | change source]
- Limburg (Netherlands), a province of the Netherlands
- Limburg (Belgium), a province of Belgium
- Limburger cheese is made in both regions
Cities[change | change source]
- The city of Limbourg in Belgium (also known as Limburg an der Weser)
- The city of Limburg an der Lahn in Germany
People[change | change source]
- the Limbourg brothers, famous Renaissance painters
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.