Log Cabin Republicans
|Gregory T. Angelo|
On February 15, 2013, the National Board of Directors made Gregory T. Angelo the director.
History[change | change source]
Log Cabin Republicans began in 1977 in California as a cause for Republicans who were against the Briggs Initiative. The Briggs Initiative would have banned homosexuals from teaching in public schools. It called for the firing of openly gay or lesbian teachers.
Platform[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Offices & Contact Information". Log Cabin Republicans. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- "Gregory T. Angelo". Log Cabin Republicans. Retrieved Feb 21, 2016.
- "Reagan and Milk". The American Spectator. Retrieved Feb 21, 2016.
- "Ronald Reagan". Our Hero. Retrieved Feb 21, 2016.
- "Gays Long Loyal to GOP Agonize over Supporting Bush". The Chicago Tribune. Retrieved Feb 21, 2016.
- "LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS ADOPT NEUTRAL POSITION ON ABORTION". THE PRO-LIFE ALLIANCE OF GAYS AND LESBIANS. August 27, 1999. Retrieved 2013-06-23.