Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marigold could mean:
Plants[change | change source]
- Calendula officinalis (marigold or pot marigold)
- Tagetes (Mexican marigold, African marigold or French marigold)
- Glebionis segetum (syn. Chrysanthemum segetum; corn marigold)
- tree marigold = Tithonia diversifolia
- Peruvian marigold = usually Helianthus ssp. or rarely Tagetes tenuifolia
- desert marigold = Baileya multiradiata
- marsh marigold; Caltha palustris in the Buttercup family Ranunculaceae
literature and entertainment[change | change source]
- "Marigolds", a short story by Eugenia Collier
- "Marigold" (song) by the band Nirvana
- Marigold (2007 film), a Hindi film
- A character in The Witcher
- A character in a Streetlight Manifesto song called "The Receiving End of It All".
- A myth describing what seems to be creation of the marigold is mentioned in the story of Clytie and Apollo, although the plant concerned is often considered to the heliotrope.
Other[change | change source]
- Marigold, California
- In British English slang, a marigold is a rubber glove, especially a yellow or orange one used for washing dishes.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marigold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.