3 January 1978
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Spouse(s)||Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge (2006–2015)|
|Children||Miro Lemay-Thivierge (2011)|
Manoé Lemay-Thivierge (2010)
Charlie Lemay-Thivierge (stepdaughter)
Biography[change | change source]
Mariloup Wolfe studied arts and communications at College Andre-Grasset. She got a college degree in this subject. After that, she went to the McGill University for one year and did a minor degree in cultural studies. She finished her bachelor's degree at Concordia University in cinematographic productions and made a specialization in this matter at the same University. All those studies were made in Montréal.
Wolfe performed in the television series Ramdam for many years. She played "Marianne", a charming teenager in an ordinary family. Her role in this youth series won her many awards. In particular, she won a Metrostar in the category for young comedy series, two Artis awards in 2007 and 2008 and a Gemeaux prize for the best interpretation of a major role in a youth series. She also acted in an animated television series Fais ça court, which was about the creator of a short film.
Personal life[change | change source]
Wolfe is the mother of two young boys: Manoe (born in May 2010) and Miro (born December 2011). Her ex-husband and father of their children is Guillaume Lemay Thivierge. Just like her, he is a comedian and met her in the Ramdam series in which they both acted. Wolfe represented the Yoopa magazine, a reference for parents, for one year. She signed an editorial in each publication. She is the owner of an Energy Cardio center at Blainville and she participated at “Rallie des gazelles” with Jessica Barker. Recently, she was an invited stylist for “Thyme Maternity”.
References[change | change source]
- http://www.agencemva.com/fiche.php?id=wolfe&t=realisateurs Mariloup Woolf
- http://www.mariloupwolfe.com/archives/520 Article
- http://www.lapresse.ca/le-soleil/arts-et-spectacles/television-et-radio/201002/26/01-4255453-tva-lance-yoopa-une-chaine-pour-les-deux-a-six-ans.php TVA lance Yoopa, une chaîne pour les deux à six ans.
- http://espace.canoe.ca/rallyeaicha/blog/view/4564 Bio de Mariloup Woolf
- http://fr.canoe.ca/artdevivre/mode-beaute/article1/2012/08/08/20079476-qmi.html Mariloup Woolf invente des looks de femmes enceintes