Judge Mark Bomani (2 January 1932 – 10 September 2020) was a Tanzanian politician and lawyer. He was Attorney General of Tanzania from 1965 to 1976 during the Julius Nyerere presidency. Later he was a Judge and ran a private law practice. He was born in 1932 in Bunda, Mara Region, Tanganyika. He was a member of the Chama Cha Mapinduzi.
Bomani died on 10 September 2020 at the age of 88.
References[change | change source]
- "Prominent Leaders - Tanzania Zalendo". Tanzania Zalendo. Retrieved 2016-10-12.
- Mwakikagile, Godfrey (2007-01-01). Nyerere and Africa: End of an Era. New Africa Press. ISBN 9780980253412.
- Ndembwike, John (2016-10-12). Life in Tanzania Today and Since the Sixties. Continental Press. ISBN 9789987932245.
- "Great Lakes leaders meet to discuss Burundi's peace". www.panapress.com. Retrieved 2016-10-12.
- Retired Judge Mark Bomani dies at the age of 88