Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Mars and mars.|
Mars may mean:
- Mars, the planet
- Mars (mythology), the Roman god
- Mars (TV series), a Taiwanese drama which has had Alan Kuo in it
- Mars, Pennsylvania, United States, a place in the U.S. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Mars, Ardèche, southern France, a commune in the Ardèche département
- Mars, Gard, southern France, one of the Communes of the Gard department
- Mars, Loire, central France, one of the Communes of the Loire department
- Mars, Incorporated, makes M&M's
People[change | change source]
- Bruno Mars (born 1985), American singer-songwriter and music producer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mars.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.