Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Mars and mars.|
Mars may mean:
- Mars, the planet
- Mars (mythology), the Roman god
- Mars (TV series), a Taiwanese drama which has had Alan Kuo in it
- Mars, Pennsylvania, United States, a place in the U.S. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Mars, Ardèche, southern France, a commune in the Ardèche département
- Mars, Gard, southern France, one of the Communes of the Gard department
- Mars, Loire, central France, one of the Communes of the Loire department
- Mars, Incorporated, makes M&M's
People[change | change source]
- Bruno Mars (born 1985), American singer-songwriter and music producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.