|Born||January 21, 1983|
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Lives in||Miami, Florida|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Billed height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Billed from||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Trained by||Ohio Valley Wrestling|
Florida Championship Wrestling
|Debut||July 10, 2006|
Maryse Ouellet (born January 21, 1983 in Montreal, Quebec) is a French Canadian glamour model, professional wrestler, professional wrestling valet, and businesswoman. She is perhaps best known for her time with WWE where she worked from 2006 to 2011.
During her time in the WWE, she won the WWE Diva's Championship twice. In August, she underwent surgery for an abdominal hernia and took time off of WWE programming. She was released from her WWE contract on October 28 after two months of inactivity. She announced that had plans to start a clothing and jewelry line called House of Maryse.
In 2003, She won Miss Hawaiian Tropic Canada and she also finished second at the International Finals of Miss Hawaiian Tropic 2004. In 2007, she was on the cover of Playboy's Girls of Canada calendar.
Championships[change | change source]
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- She was ranked #9 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2009.
References[change | change source]
- Kamchen, Richard. "Maryse Ouellet". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- "Maryse Ouellet profile". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- "Maryse's profile". Ohio Valley Wrestling. Archived from the original on 2007-10-27.
- "Maryse's WWE Bio". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-04-14.
- "Maryse Ouellet". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "Making life beautiful". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "PWI Top 50 Female Wrestlers list". WrestleView. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "History of the Divas Championship: Maryse". WWE. Archived from the original on 2013-11-10. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- "History of the Divas Championship: Maryse (2)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-30.