Medal of Aeronautics
History[change | change source]
The Medal was established in February, 1945.
Select recipients[change | change source]
- This list is not finished; you can help Wikipedia by adding to it.
- Caroline Aigle
- Daniel Calleja
- Jorge Chavez, 1957
- James Stephen Fossett
- Yves Lambert
- Norman Lo
- David McMillan
- Louis Pailhas
- Francis Pollet
- Michel Tognini
- Wu Tongshui
- Brian Trubshaw, 1976
References[change | change source]
- "Wu Tongshui, Principal of the Civil Aviation University of China Receives the French Aeronautical Medal of Honor," China Civil Aviation Report (CCAR), Volume 14, Issue 1, Spring 2012; retrieved 2012-5-26.
- (in French)http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2007/10/03/25348-medaille-de-l-aeronautique-pour-caroline-aigle.html
- "Repatriation of the Remains of the Conqueror of the Alps"; retrieved 2012-5-27.
- (in French)Monsieur Yves LAMBERT
- France in Hong Kong, "Award of the Medal of Aeronautics to Mr Norman Lo"; retrieved 2012-5-27.
- (in French) Monsieur Louis PAILHAS
- Association of Space Explorers, Michel Tognini; retrieved 2012-5-27.
- ConcordeSST.com, Brian Trubshaw; retrieved 2012-5-27.