Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: mercury.|
Mercury may mean:
- Mercury (mythology), the Roman god
- Mercury (planet), the first planet from the Sun in our solar system
- Mercury (element), the chemical element or atom
- Project Mercury, the first human spaceflight program by the United States' NASA
- Mercury (programming language), a programming language
- Mercury automobile, a make of car owned by the Ford Motor Company
- Mercury, France, a local government in the Savoie département of France
- Bristol Mercury, a 9-cylinder aircraft engine
- Freddie Mercury, singer of the group Queen
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mercury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.