Michael Jackson (writer)
It was revealed in December 2006 that Michael Jackson "is and has been suffering for at least a decade from Parkinson's Disease." He also suffered from diabetes. Michael Jackson died of a heart attack in his home the morning of 30 August 2007 at the age of 65 in London.
References[change | change source]
- "Brookston Beer Bulletin » Blog Archive » Michael Jackson Reveals His Battle with Parkinson's". Archived from the original on 2007-01-03. Retrieved 2014-01-19.
- Michael Jackson Passes Away - World Beer & Whisky Authority - Michael Jackson - March 27, 1942 – August 30, 2007 - By Carolyn Smagalski / BellaOnline's Beer and Brewing Editor
Other websites[change | change source]
- Obituary, The Independent, 3 September 2007 Archived 1 October 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- Obituary, The Times, 5 September 2007
- 'Lives Remembered' The Times
- Remembering Michael Jackson, The Brewers Association[permanent dead link]
- Michael Jackson's Life and Death, All about Beer Archived 2009-06-28 at the Wayback Machine
- 'Michael Jackson's Rare Beer Club'