Moldova, officially the Republic of Moldova, is a country in southeastern Europe.
Moldova or Moldavia may also refer to:
Places[change | change source]
Historical[change | change source]
- Moldavia, a geographic and historical region, and old principality in Eastern Europe (1346–1859)
- Western Romania, one of the four historical regions in Romania
- Moldavian Democratic Republic, a short-lived state (1917–1918)
- Moldavian ASSR, an autonomous Soviet republic within Ukrainian SSR (1924–1940)
- Moldavian SSR, a republic of the Soviet Union (1940–1941 / 1944–1991)
Other places[change | change source]
- Moldova Nouă, a town in Caraș-Severin County, Romania
- Moldova, Estonia, a village in Lüganuse Parish, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
- Moldova (river), a river in eastern Romania
Ships[change | change source]
- RMS Moldavia, British steam ship, as HMS Moldavia sunk during World War I
- MV Anne Scan, a Slovenian-built cargo ship also known as Moldavia
Other uses[change | change source]
- Moldova (newspaper), a Romanian newspaper in the 1930s
- 2419 Moldavia, an asteroid discovered in 1974
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moldova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.