Monosexuality is a sexual orientation defined with attraction to one gender/sex. Monosexual groups both homosexual and heterosexual people with androsexual and gynesexual non-binary individuals. This may or may not include skoliosexuality adherently. The label is meant to include anyone that is not bisexual.
References[change | change source]
- "46 Terms That Describe Sexual Attraction, Behavior & Orientation". Healthline. 2019-12-10. Retrieved 2021-07-18.
- "Types of sexuality and their definitions". www.medicalnewstoday.com. 2020-10-20. Retrieved 2021-07-18.
- "What Does It Mean To Be Monosexual?". Bustle. Retrieved 2021-07-18.
- "An Introduction to Bisexual* and Non-Monosexual Identities and Resource Guide". Campus Pride. Retrieved 2021-07-18.
- "Is Monosexuality Dying? Studies Say Yes as LGBT Community Grows". Lighthouse. 2018-06-28. Archived from the original on 2021-07-18. Retrieved 2021-07-18.
- Goldberg, Abbie; Garcia, Randi; Manley, Melissa (2018). "Monosexual and Nonmonosexual Women in Same-Sex Couples' Relationship Quality During the First Five Years of Parenthood". Sexual and Relationship Therapy : Journal of the British Association for Sexual and Relationship Therapy. 33 (1–2): 190–212. doi:10.1080/14681994.2017.1419561. ISSN 1468-1994. PMC 6424496. PMID 30899198.