Morphology may mean:
- Morphology (general), the study of the shape and form of things in general.
- Morphology (linguistics), the study of the structure of word forms.
- Morphology (biology) is the study of the form or shape of an organism or part thereof.
- Morphology (astronomy) is the shape of an astronomical object, like nebulae, galaxies, or other extended objects.
- Morphology (folkloristics), the structure of narratives such as folk tales.
- Morphology (architecture), the study of the shape and form of buildings.
- Morphology (metallurgy), the study of the microstructure of metals.
- Geomorphology, the study of landforms.
- Mathematical morphology, theoretical model based on Lattice theory, used for digital image processing.
- River morphology, the field of science dealing with changes of river planform.
- Morphological analysis, a general method for non-quantified modelling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.