Jump to navigation Jump to search
Morphology may mean:
- Morphology (general), the study of the shape and form of things in general.
- Morphology (linguistics), the study of the structure of word forms.
- Morphology (biology) is the study of the external features [phenotype] comprising how the organisation of body of living organisms is formed
- Morphology (astronomy) is the shape of an astronomical object, like nebulae, galaxies, or other extended objects.
- Morphology (folkloristics), the structure of narratives such as folk tales.
- Morphology (architecture), the study of the shape and form of buildings.
- Morphology (metallurgy), the study of the microstructure of metals.
- Geomorphology, the study of landforms.
- Mathematical morphology, theoretical model based on Lattice theory, used for digital image processing.
- River morphology, the field of science dealing with changes of river planform.
- Morphological analysis, a general method for non-quantified modelling.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morphology.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.